Internships & final theses
Put your theoretical knowledge to work at KNESTEL
Would you like a change from crowded lecture halls and dry theory? Do you want to gain practical and professionally relevant experience instead of being bored in side jobs in other fields?
KNESTEL offers various possibilities for this. Apply with us!
We are looking for motivated and high-performing students from various engineering and business faculties such as:
- Electrical engineering and information technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Energy and Environmental Technology
- Computer Science
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Systems engineering
- Innovation and product management
- Marketing and distribution
We offer students (Bachelor & Master) various opportunities to gain practical experience:
During the practical semester, students already work independently on a task in our company and can put their knowledge into practice in our development department as a member of a project team. Right from the start, you will gain a deep insight into the challenges of daily team work. Compensation during your internship semester is a matter of course for us.
Often the entry as a working student is fluent after a completed internship semester.
You are asking yourself how you can gain experience as close as possible to your field of study, finally apply what you have learned and earn money on top of it? Then apply for a working student position with us.
As a working student you will gain an early insight into the working world. Since working students already have a certain theoretical foundation and usually work with us for a longer period of time, you will be entrusted with challenging tasks.
We offer bachelor and master students the opportunity to write their final thesis in our company and thus ensure a close practical relevance. Don’t just consider your thesis as an important part of your studies. It could open doors for your professional future and thus also be a valuable asset for us.
Find out about an exciting topic for your final thesis.
We are curious about your know-how!
We constantly offer topics in the domains:
- Measurement technology
- Control and feedback control systems
- Artificial intelligence, neural networks, machine and deep learning
- System Modeling/Identification/Simulation (Matlab/SIMULINK, Ansys FEM)
- Development µController/FPGA based electronics
- System design and construction
- Construction of machines and devices
- Software engineering for cloud, embedded, apps, host PCs (.NET, Java, QT/C++, Android SDK, Ruby on Rails, etc.) in conjunction with our in-house developed hardware/devices/machines
- Product management trace gas analysis